Ohio Colleges of Pharmacy
- Cedarville University
- Northeast Ohio Medical University
- Ohio Northern University
- Ohio State University
- University of Cincinnati
- University of Findlay
- University of Toledo
2020 Student Law Review Resources
The information contained in the links below provides a review of Ohio pharmacy laws to help you prepare for the Ohio law exam. These materials have been provided courtesy of Donald L. Sullivan, R.Ph., Ph.D., Professor Clinical Pharmacy, The Ohio State University College of Pharmacy and includes the handout for the Student Law Review he presents at OPA's Annual Conference & Trade Show. Because this year's conference has been moved to August, OPA wants to ensure that students graduating in 2020 still have access to the study materials.
Information about key Ohio pharmacy statutes to study, test taking tips, topics students forget to study, and more!
What pharmacists need to know about dispensing Schedule IIs.
Additional resources available for students to purchase.
Access these resources using the links below.
The Alliance for Patient Medication Safety™ (APMS™) is a federally-listed Patient Safety Organization (PSO). The mission of APMS is to encourage a culture of safety by providing recommendations on best practices and workflow processes designed to reduce medication errors, improve medication use and minimize patient risk.
Pharmacists Mutual is OPA's exclusively endorsed provider of insurance products and services.
RxPATROL will gather information from pharmacy theft reports and serve as a clearing house to disseminate pertinent leads to the law enforcement community.
APSC Foundation Financial Assistance Program
- Train the Trainer Guidelines - Contains guidance on preparing Train the Trainer sessions. Using experience from various states, presents a step-by-step process in organizing not only extensive Train the Trainer sessions that prepare pharmacists to train other pharmacists, but also guidance in organizing general training sessions. Will be updated often as feedback is received.
- Tips on Presenting to an Adult Audience - 10 helpful tips to remember to enhance your presentation delivery and effectiveness when presenting to the general public.
- CE Program: Medicare Prescription Drug Coverage: Helping Patients With More Choices and Better Benefits
- Medicare Power Point Presentations