September 22: The Midwest Independent Pharmacy Expo Recap
On September 22, 2019, attendees from all over Ohio convened in Hillard, Ohio for the Midwest Independent Pharmacy Expo to learn the latest pharmacy services for independent pharmacies. Attendees included a student aspiring to be an owner, a nurse looking to expand her consulting company into the field of pharmacy, new pharmacy owners and pharmacists who own multiple stores.
During the Expo, there were presentations about PSAOs: What They Do and Why it Matters to You, New Services for Payment-Are you Ready?, Sales- A Critical Component of Independent Pharmacy, and Getting to Pharmacy Ownership- the Ins and Outs.
In addition to the CPE sessions, attendees had multiple opportunities to interact with exhibitors, win prizes and network. Seven sponsors and eight vendors participated in the event. We look forward to the next year's Midwest Independent Pharmacy Expo on May 31, 2020.
Thanks to the Independent Expo Vendors
- American Pharmacy Services Corporations, OPA Gold Sponsor
- Anda, OPA Silver Sponsor
- BluPax Pharma
- Capital Wholesale Drug Co, OPA Gold Sponsor
- CPESN Ohio
- McKesson, OPA Gold Sponsor
- Ohio Pharmacists Foundation
Thanks to the Midwest Independent Pharmacy Expo Sponsors
- American Pharmacy Cooperative Inc.
- Rx Safe
- Independent Pharmacy Cooperative, OPA Gold Sponsor
- Compliant Pharmacy Alliance, OPA Silver Sponsor
- Coherus BioSciences, OPA Silver Sponsor
- Cardinal Health, OPA Bronze Sponsor
- Health Care Logistics, OPA Bronze Sponsor