September 8: OPA Compound Conference Recap
More than 75 individuals participated in the OPA Compound Conference on Sunday, September 8, 2019 at the Embassy Suites by Hilton in Dublin, Ohio. Attendees included pharmacists, student pharmacists and technicians from diverse backgrounds. Some attendees were just starting out in compounding while others were established compounders looking to advance the services provided.
- National Compounding Scene...What's Important Right Now
- Compounded Veterinary Medications from a “Pharmacist-Turned Veterinarian” Point of View
- Changing Compounding Regulations...Here’s the Latest
- Why Topical Formulations Fail
In addition to the CPE sessions, attendees had multiple opportunities throughout the day to interact with exhibitors, win prizes and network. We had nine companies participate in the exhibit hall. We appreciate the participation and support of all the 2019 Compound Conference exhibitors. We look forward to next year’s OPA Compound Conference on October 3 and 4, 2020.
Thanks to the Compound Conference Vendors and Sponsors
- Cardinal Health, OPA Bronze Sponsor
- Gnome Serum
- International Academy of Compounding Pharmacists, Sponsor
- Pharmacists Mutual, OPA Gold Sponsor
- Qlean Air Scandinavia
- Ohio Pharmacists Foundation
- Storey Marketing