September 8: OPA Compound Conference | Columbus, Ohio
Registration is open.
The OPA Compound Conference brings together leaders in the pharmacy compounding profession. At the OPA Compound Conference, attendees have an opportunity to meet face-to-face with compounding pharmacists, technicians, and marketing representatives as well as vendors who support compounding pharmacy. Don’t miss this unique conference.
Sunday, September 8, 2019
Embassy Suites by Hilton in Dublin, Ohio
The OPA Compound Conference offers 5 hours of Continuing Pharmacy Education sessions focused on the essentials in building a compounding practice.
- National Compounding Scene...What's Important Right Now
- Compounded Veterinary Medications from a “Pharmacist-Turned Veterinarian” Point of View
- Changing Compounding Regulations...Here’s the Latest
- Why Topical Formulations Fail
Why Participate in the OPA Compound Conference?
- Learn about new opportunities in the profession.
- Discover what current and new vendors can offer the compounding pharmacist.
- Meet face-to-face with other professionals who also have a passion to serve their patients as compounding pharmacists.
- Gain CPE, specialized for compounding practitioners.
- This local, one-day event is close to home and work.
|REGISTRANT TYPE||By 8/22/2019||By 9/2/19||Onsite|
|Pharmacist: OPA or State Association Member||$129||$159||$189|
|Pharmacy Technician or Marketer||$75||$85||$95|
|Student Pharmacist OPA Member||$40||$40||$40|
|Student Pharmacist Non-member with 2019-2020 OPA Membership||$65||$65||$65|
|Student Pharmacist Non-member||$50||$50||$50|
Compound Conference Hotel Information
Embassy Suites by Hilton Columbus Dublin
Group Rate: $109*
Discounted Group Rate is good through August 17, 2019.
Exhibitors and Sponsors will be announced later this summer.
VENDORS - To exhibit and support the OPA Compound Conference, click HERE.