Exhibit at the OPA Compound Conference | Columbus OH | 9/8/19
Vendors have the chance to connect with compounding pharmacists in the OPA Compound Conference's exhibit hall. Attendees can be new to compounding pharmacy, professionals interested in expanding their services to include compounding pharmacy, seasoned veterans, and decision makers in compounding pharmacy. If you are interested in exhibiting, secure your exhibit booth by completing the online registration with the link below.
OPA Compound Conference | 9/8/19 | Dublin, Ohio
Vendor Compound Conference Rates
|OPA Member||Display with 2019 OPA Membership*
Compound Conference Exhibit includes:
- 2 hours of exhibit time
- One 6' x 30" table with black drape and fully-carpeted hall
- Lunch for 2 representatives
- 2 Exhibitor Badges with Continuing Education credit
- Access to all education sessions
- Recognition in the OPA Compound Conference Program and on-site signage
- Acknowledgment on the OPA website, Ohio Pharmacist monthly journal, and the bi-weekly email Ohio Pharmacy Newsline
* Join OPA when you register for the Compound Conference and pay less than the non-member rate. This Vendor Registration Fee includes display and OPA membership for one representative through 12/31/2019.
Past exhibitors include Medisca, Spectrum Pharmacy Products, Eagle, FisherBroyles LLP, Cardinal Health OptiFreight Logistics, Omnicell, Letco Med, Storey Marketing, and more.
The event will be held at the Embassy Suites by Hilton Columbus Dublin in Dublin, Ohio. For phone RESERVATIONS, please call 1-800-220-9219 and request the CPM group rate. For online booking use the link below.
Questions about exhibiting or available sponsorships? Contact Janice Johnson at 614.389.3236 or
email@example.com to discuss the limited sponsor opportunities for this event.
Thank you for your support of Compounding Pharmacy!