Exhibit at the Midwest Independent Pharmacy Expo | Columbus OH | 9/22/19
Vendors have the chance to connect with independent pharmacists in the 4th Annual Midwest Independent Pharmacy Expo's exhibit hall. Attendees can be new to independent pharmacy, professionals interested in owning an independent pharmacy, seasoned veterans, and decision makers in independent pharmacy. If you are interested in exhibiting, secure your exhibit booth by completing the online registration below.
Midwest Independent Pharmacy Expo | 9/22/19 | Columbus, Ohio
Vendor Expo Rates
|OPA Member||Display with 2019 OPA Membership*
|Non-member until 8/8/19||Non-member after 8/8/19|
Expo Exhibit includes:
- One 6' x 30" table with black drape and fully-carpeted hall
- 2 hours of Exhibit time
- Lunch for two representatives
- 2 Exhibitor Badges with Continuing Education credit
- Access to all education sessions
- Recognition in Expo materials and on-site signage
- Acknowledgment on the OPA website, Ohio Pharmacist monthly journal, and the bi-weekly email Ohio Pharmacy Newsline
* Join OPA when you register for the Expo and pay less than the non-member rate. This Vendor Registration Fee includes Expo display and OPA membership for one representative through 12/31/2019.
The Expo info and printable application appear on pages 5-8 of this link - 2019 Independent Pharmacy Expo Vendor and Sponsor Prospectus.
Questions about exhibiting or available sponsorships? Contact Janice Johnson at 614.389.3236 or firstname.lastname@example.org. to discuss one of the limited opportunities to sponsor this event.
Thank you for your support of Independent Pharmacy!